At Virtue Heating & Plumbing Ltd, we recognise that there are several different ways to heat your property. From commonplace wet systems to wood burning stoves, homeowners throughout Surrey rely on a variety of central heating systems to stay warm during the cold winter months. However, whatever system you choose, you must make sure that it is the very best option for your needs.
Our heating engineers understand that radiators are still an effective way to heat the average 3-bed house in Horley, Redhill or Reigate, for example. However, underfloor heating (UFH) is a much better choice for heating larger properties with spacious, open-plan layouts.
In essence, UFH systems turn your floor into a radiator. While a standard radiator emits heats in a concentrated area, much of this heat is wasted, which results in an inefficient system. With UFH systems, however, you can control the heat across a large surface area. This means you can set your thermostat at a much lower temperature but still heat the entire room.
This results in a much more energy-efficient central heating system, which may save you money on your heating bills.
Virtue Heating & Plumbing Ltd is a company dedicated to delivering 100% customer satisfaction and quality services throughout Horley, Redhill, Reigate and the surrounding areas. As such, we only supply and install UFH systems from the following three reputable, industry-leading brands. Each has its own range of products to suit your individual needs and budget.
1. Beneath Heat
Some of the Beneath Heat underfloor heating products we supply and fit include:
• Staple System • Clip & Rail System • Tacker Panel System
These are all solid floor systems suitable for screeded floors in homes around Horley, Redhill and Reigate. We use them in combination with floor insulation panels to secure the pipes to the layer of insulation underneath.
• Plate System • Dry Screed
These are suspended floor systems, which we use for joisted floors. We use them in combination with timber joists to secure the pipes in place.
• 20mm Floating Floor System • 15mm Slim Clip System • 15mm Slim Board System
These are existing floor systems, suitable for use on existing solid floors, where screeding is not possible.
Some of the Wunda underfloor heating products our heating engineers supply and fit in Horley, Redhill, Reigate and the surrounding areas include:
• Wundatherm Heating Boards – Wundatherm is a range of heating boards that saves you from digging up existing floors. We can simply lay these on top of existing floors for a quick and easy installation. Not only do they heat up and cool down in minutes, but they are also compatible with any boiler or other heat source
• Screed Systems – Whether using pipe staples, clip tracks or castellated panels, we install screed floor fixings to secure the leak-proof pipe to the insulation layer. We then screed over the top. This is the perfect system for homeowners who enjoy ambient heat
• Joist Systems – Suitable for both new-build and older properties in Horley, Redhill, Reigate and the surrounding areas. We lift your current floorboards, notch the joists underneath and run warm water piping through either aluminium-coated EPS between-joist panels or aluminium spreader plates. We then relay your floorboards on top
Some of the Nu-Heat underfloor heating products we supply and fit include:
• ClipTrack® – These screed systems are popular for new builds and suitable for both beam and block and solid concrete slab floors
• FastDeck® - This revolutionary UFH system involves laying a strong injection-moulded panel over the insulation, to hold the heating tube in place. This does not require the drying times of standard screed systems
• AcoustiPanel® - This range is perfect for solid, floating, timber frame and raised access floors. Each product in the range reduces impact and airborne noise
• LoPro® – As a range of retrofit systems, we can install these products on top of existing floors. This which makes them perfect for renovation projects in Horley, Redhill and Reigate
• ClippaPlate® - This is ideal for upstairs underfloor heating. We can safely and simply install them in suspended timber floors, using aluminium heat spreader plates to secure the heating tubes in place
• OneZone® - This is a range of UFH kits for use in single rooms, such as a bathroom or kitchen
Whatever type of UFH system you are looking for, Virtue Heating & Plumbing Ltd supplies and installs an extensive range of products, to suit any needs and budget.
Please navigate this website for examples of the previous work we have carried out on UFH systems, for satisfied customers across Surrey.